Tiny Toes Day Nursery and Preschool at Wallingford require a Housekeeper and a Level 2/3.
Site address: Wallingford School, St Georges Road, Wallingford OX10 8HH
10am to 5pm
- Planning and implementing menus for 2 weeks in advance, catering to allergens and parental preferences, adhering to environmental health requirements and ensuring all foods are well balanced and cooked to the correct temperatures.
- Eating Areas, setting up and clearing away after meal times
- Kitchen – including maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and following the health and safety guidelines provided.
- End of Shift Duties – such as emptying bins and cleaning mops etc.
Rolling shifts starting from 7.30-4.30pm through to 9.30-6.30pm. (Some flexibility available.)
- Use clear communication techniques to create a happy, caring and stimulating learning environment.
- Transmit enthusiasm and develop children’s appetite for learning and have an imaginative approach, with highly developed creative and practical skills.
- Be sensitive to the needs and feelings of young children and be able to establish a positive relationship with parents and other professionals.
- Have a sound understanding of early childhood development and an awareness of problems that can interfere with normal development.
- Motivate and stimulate the children’s learning abilities using play activities.
- Interact and support children, providing them with a secure environment to learn and organise learning materials and resources and make imaginative use of resources.
- Assist with the development of children’s personal/social and language abilities, Support the development of children’s basic skills, including physical co-ordination, speech and communication.
- Encourage children’s mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play.
- Develop children’s curiosity and knowledge and Work with others to plan and co-ordinate work.
- Observe, assess and record each child’s progress and Attend in-house training.
- Ensure the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery.
- Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.