Please see the information below for help with Satchel One (the homework site) and the School's IT systems.
Satchel One (previously Show My Homework) - Updated 18th September
You might find the PIN your child was issued does not work when setting up their Satchel account. You might get an error message that the email address you entered is already in use, or that the PIN has expired.
- Go to the Satchel login page.
- Click the “Forgot password?” link in the top right of the login box.
- Log on to your school email account – this requires your normal school username and password. (I have forgotten my school password.)
- Wait for the “Change your password” email to arrive (currently the sender will still say “Show My Homework”).
- Click the Reset Password link in the email.
- In the page that opens, enter your new password twice.
- This password will now be what you need to use to get into Satchel, and you can use your school email address as the username.
Satchel has quite thorough help pages which should answer most of your questions when setting up the accounts. https://help.satchelone.com/en/
Student Login details for School Systems
Students should have received a username, temporary password and email address. The username and password give students access to all our in-house school systems, namely:
- school computers
- Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- school email system
In the first instance, students must log onto a school computer – the temporary password will not work anywhere else. We will attempt to get as much of this step completed during students' STEM lessons.
Once the student has created their own password, they will be able to log onto the VLE and email systems from home. Links to both of these are available at the bottom of the school web site home page.
We would like students to use their school email address for all school-related communications.
Parent VLE Access
Parents new to the school will receive information about the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and their own VLE account details from Friday 11th September. This will be in three emails (a welcome email and two emails with login information, username and password, sent separately).