Please see the information below for help with Microsoft Teams, Satchel One (the homework site) and the School's IT systems.
A short video can be found at www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYqDt22HDqk which shows how to log on and access your groups.
For Satchel One, students' usernames are their school email addresses (unless they have chosen to set their own personal email address). This address is also where password reset emails are set.
If you are using the Satchel One app, this allows you to view the registered email account and change the password. See this document for details:
If you cannot access the site:
- Go to the Satchel login page.
- Click the “Forgot password?” link in the top right of the login box.
- Unless you have set a personal email address, log on to your school email account – this requires your normal school username and password. (I have forgotten my school password.)
- Wait for the “Change your password” email to arrive.
- Click the Reset Password link in the email.
- In the page that opens, enter your new password twice.
- This password will now be what you need to use to get into Satchel, and you can use your school email address as the username.
Satchel has quite thorough help pages which should answer most of your questions when setting up the accounts. https://help.satchelone.com/en/
Student Login details for School Systems
Students should have received a username, temporary password and email address. The username and password give students access to all our in-house school systems, namely:
- school computers
- Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- school email system
We would like students to use their school email address for all school-related communications.
Parent VLE Access
Parents new to the school were sent information about the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and their own VLE account details in September.
Login details for parents are sent in three emails (a welcome email and two emails with login information, username and password, sent separately).
If you forget your VLE login, you can use the VLE's Forgotten Password feature.
Forgotten Logins Summary
Dear Parents and Carers
I hope that everyone has had a good summer. We are very much looking forward to welcoming our new Year 7 students this week and other students who are joining us and new to our school community, notably in Year 12 – it is going to be great to have you on board. We are also really looking forward to all of our students being in school; as I wrote in July, things will be slightly different but we will be properly together again as a school community and that is simply wonderful.